The NBA has been the big buzz of late and a lot is going on. So lets take a look at whats happening.
- Gilbert Arenas gun allegation- Apparently Arenas had a gun stored in his locker… The teammates were aware of this and said he didn’t want it in the house because of the new baby. Originally the story was over a gambling debt with a teammate. This was immediately tossed in the garbage by Arenas; claiming he is a goof ball and would never do such a thing. I hope he gets rid of both the gun and the bad press.
- Steve Nash better with age- He sure is. Athletes usually simmer down when they reach their mid-thirties. Not Nasty, oh I mean Nash haha. He happens to be one of my favorite players of all time. Can’t get enough of those fancy passes…
- All Star voting in progress- Word is Tracy McGrady will not only be be playing, but starting? I don’t have a problem with that. T-Mac is cool in my book. It’s a shame he has been backed with several injuries over the years. I hope he gets off the Rockets soon. Houston has cursed him or something. Vince Carter is also high in voting for the Magic. I’m happy to see veterans playing like their young selfs. Carter has been playing great for Orlando and is a good fit there.
- Nate Robinson hot off the bench- I watched the recap of New York vs Atlanta and was amazed. Robinson was tearing it up! He was driving to hoop and getting everything he wanted in the post. I believe his stats were 41 points, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, and 1 steal. Now those are some numbers. If this doesn’t make him the Knicks starting point guard from here on, I don’t know what will.
- Iverson happy again- AI has been pretty down ever since joining the Memphis Grizzles. Who can blame him, the Grizzles doesn’t get me excited. Also, early retirement isn’t anyone’s cup of tea either. He realized that being at home with his family is all he needed. Until his old fling the 76ers called.
Comments are appreciated!